Thursday, November 12, 2015

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I think we have all heard the saying, "bad things happen to good people." Why is that? Things just happen. Life happens. I think the big reason is crisis happen to us for our own benefit. There for us to grow. We need to grow in this life to be the people we need to be. Where would we learn the things we need to learn if things didn't happen to us? I can think of times in my life where I'm struggling and of course at the time it just stinks. Although it was hard at the time,that's where I learned the most. Those hard things that I went through were the times that have made me the person I am today. One thing I learned in class that I just loved was the crisis sign in Chinese. The crisis sign actually means, danger and opportunity. How neat is that! I think that tells exactly what a crisis actually means. Obviously, when were in a crisis we will be struggling, but it is a huge opportunity for us to learn and grow. During this time of trial or crisis, we are never alone. We have our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ to help us through anything. I know we can get through anything when we have Heavenly Father and Christ with us. Heavenly Father doesn't give us trials for us to fail, he wants us to succeed and to grow from those experiences. Think back about the trials or crisis you have gone through in your life. Were you changed? Did you grow? Did you learn something to help you become a better person?

No comments:

Post a Comment